520 W. Wise Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60193
1/2 mile West of Roselle Rd.
If you are looking for a way to help you deal with food….a way to better health and a slimmer body… you are not alone! More than 97 million overweight Americans have yet to find a successful weight loss plan. The experts agree that we are becoming more overweight with every passing decade, yet they are unable to agree upon a solution.One thing everyone has agreed on is that diets don’t work! • Diets trigger feelings of deprivation that cause us to crave exactly what is being restricted.
• Diets convince the body to slow down its metabolism to compensate for the reduced fuel and to store fat for later when it might be starved again.
• Diets cause us to become obsessed with food or food cravings. Eventually theses thoughts (that will not go away) lead to compulsive, emotional eating and self-sabotage. People tend to seek out comfort foods in order to deal with stressful feelings. Many people use food as a drug in the same way that alcohol or marijuana is used. When sugar or overeating is used as a way to numb out feelings, no diet in the world can help. Part of the reason we seek comfort from food is because of early conditioning by those who loved us and wanted us to be happy and comfortable. Early on we learned to use food to reward, to comfort, to celebrate. In order to correct our relationship with food we need to ‘unplug’ the old learned patterns of when and why we eat and install new, updated programming. This reprogramming is not done in the conscious part of our mind, where our will-power and logic reside. The faulty program is contained in the subconscious part of our mind where our feelings reside. Anyone who has tried to talk themselves into having a bowl of green beans before bed instead of ice cream knows this! Emotional Freedom Technique and Hypnosis work directly with the subconscious part of the mind. They are useful for all troubling issues related to food, not only weight loss They are easy to learn and can be used to resolve, once and for all: • Immediate cravings
• Emotional eating
• Daily stress
• Poor habits • Painful Issues from your past
• Limiting Beliefs about your ability to succeed
• Fear of the future
• Fear of relapseand more...